Embedded Software Engineer - AWS/Golang Exp - Outside IR35
Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by Lorien
Embedded Software Engineer - Outside IR35
Up to 6 months initially!
Our client are in need of a Embedded Software Engineer to support an important medical device project, delivered on an AWS cloud platform.
- Design and implement software of Embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
- Review code and design
- Analyse and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Integrate and validate new product designs
- Support software QA and optimise I/O performance
- Golang programming language experience
- Hands on with AWS cloud
- Familiarity with Unify SDK, LTE, NB-IoT, Z-Wave (esp. Z/IP gateway technologies), BLE
- Linux knowledge and direct experience with Raspberry Pi
- Solid programming experience in C, or C++
- Proven working experience in software engineering
- Proven experience in Embedded systems design with pre-emptive, multitasking Real Time operating systems
If the above sounds like you, please apply below with your CV!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age