Software Delivery Manager
Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by Reed Technology
I am delighted to present you with an exciting opportunity for one of my clients based in Wolverhampton who are looking for a Software Delivery Manager
This is a hybrid role - 1 to 2 days in office with some travel to meetings
The successful candidate will be responsible delivery and roll-out of a number of software systems, across a number of business units.
You will have project management or software delivery skills, looking to make their next step. Working in a variety of different projects, and working with a dynamic team, as well as a growing business.
Your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Understand requirements of and priorities of projects.
- Help define the requirements of projects
- Co-ordinate development sprints, stand-ups and meetings
- Understanding customer requirements (internal and external) for customisations of established products
- Manage roll-out process, ensuring project timelines are met
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Work with key stakeholders to identify timelines and manage projects
- Take business requirements and processes, identify changes improvements and challenge requests to come up with optimal solutions
Your skills and Experience will include:
- Strong communication skills, including good documentation and written skills.
- Experience in a role in which customer or stakeholder engagement were a key part
- Project management/Scrum Master/Delivery Manager or similar experience
- Experience in a role in which scoping and/or project management skills were a key part.
- Experience of agile development and management platforms (TFS, Kanban, Jira, Youtrack or similar)
- Experience of working directly with development teams
If you would like to join a team that inspires and motivates you then please apply online today with an updated CV!