HR Shared Services Manager - Hybrid
Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by LHH Recruitment Solutions
HR SHARED SERVICES MANAGER
Hybrid work model - 2 days in the office
Salary up to £60k plus car or car allowance
HR Shared Services Manager will play a vital role in delivering and shaping the HR Shared Service Team
Reporting into the Head of HR Services this role is responsible for overseeing the administration of the entire employee life cycle and delivering HR administration support front line advise internally and externally. This role will require a strong emphasis on both improving and optimising existing day to day operational foundations such as payroll, HR Policies, and systems whilst maintaining high standards of customer services. This hybrid role with tow to three days in the office based in Maidenhead office and the other times working from home.
- Responsible for inspiring, leading and coaching a team of administrators; including setting objectives, managing performance, monthly 121's, recruitment, and development of new team members
- Identify knowledge gaps, building individual action/development plans
- Create opportunities for knowledge sharing and collaboration, ensuring business/teams are aware of changes and prepared
- Manage the relationship with third party providers/vendors/contractors to ensure delivery against contract KPI's
- Optimising processes and procedures to deliver customer satisfaction, operational excellence and/or financial performance
- Establish and communicate Service Delivery standards - key performance indicators (KPl's),
- Service Level Agreements (SLA's), policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Lead the writing, review, and approval of working practices/instructions to enhance Service Delivery efficiency and effectiveness, ensuring HR policies, advice and procedures follow local employment laws and regulations
- Collaborate with the Data and Analytics team to prepare, deliver and manage scheduled and timely ad-hoc reporting Build continuous improvement strategies that focus on delivering great customer outcomes and operational efficiencies
- Lead working groups to manage change and single-process methodology
- Develop a framework of accountabilities/processes/roles and responsibilities for Service Delivery team (RACI) to drive best practice
- Support key people processes including onboarding, recognition, reward and then optimising performance process and cycle.
- Responsible for ensuring HR Administration processes and activities are managed to comply with Group audit requirements
- Project manager top level strategies into deliverables solutions
- Develop and maintain documentation on HR system process
- Responsible for moving organisational culture and practices towards "self-service" LMS
- Ensure the accuracy of data via ad-hoc integrity checks, overseeing HR system data integrity identify missing and inconsistent use of data fields and work with the team to ensure clean data is held on the system
- Ensure the provisions of the Data Protection Act are always adhered to, the security and confidentiality of the company's information is safeguarded
- Advise and coach line managers and staff on HR systems and self-service facilities its benefits and usage
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Proven track record of working in a shared service environment.
- Experience of developing and communicating management information
- Strong analytical, numerical, and data analysis skills
- High level of accuracy and attention detail
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Project management experience with the ability to structure, plan, control and coordinate a complex set of tasks
- Strong initiative and problem-solving skills
- Experience of a flexible approach to managing and prioritising a high workload and multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Understanding of HR legislation
- Hands on approach and solutions focused.
- Previous experience with multi-site and multi-functional organisations, preferably within the construction industry
- Experience of effectively managing 3rd party suppliers
Please apply for this opportunity by visiting our website or email or call for a confidential chat.
LHH Recruitment Solutions acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHH Recruitment Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer.