Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by McGregor Boyall
A well known banking group are seeing two copywriters for a period of 6 months.
The copywriters will be tasked with the following:
- Producing audience-targeted copy in-line with marketing briefs
- Applying the relevant tone of voice to branded communications and maintaining creative excellence in the output.
- Being passionate about copy and the role it plays in communications and taking ownership of from start to finish.
- Thinking conceptually to solve communications problems.
- Working with designers to bring simple, tactical direct response communication ideas to life.
- Ensuring direct response best practices and brand guidelines are always adhered to.
- Working across a number of product areas and campaigns delivering high quality copy.
- Being up to date on Financial Promotion requirements so that our communications are clear, fair, and not misleading.
- Confidently presenting creative work to our communications teams.
Types of skills we're looking for
- 3 - 4 years' agency or in-house copywriting experience learning and developing your craft.
- A genuine passion and all-round love for the written word!
- You'll have a solid background in writing financial services copy and understand how to write brilliant customer copy in a highly regulated environment.
- The ability to work as a team with other copywriters and designers.
- Digital advertising know-how and knowledge of best practices.
- An attention to detail that upholds our high copy standards.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.