Senior Recruitment Consultant
Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
Position:Senior Recruitment Consultant
Earnings: £80k - £130k
We are looking for an ambitious, motivated and experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant to join one of our UK operating Divisions and manage a long-standing, high volume and fast-paced IT/technology client.
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, the Senior Recruitment Consultant will work as part of a dynamic Recruitment team, building a client base within that Division, with responsibility for prospecting and account-managing new and possibly existing accounts.
You will be required to develop relationships with client stakeholders at varying levels, including IT & Project Managers, HR/Procurement through to Executive Leadership and sell contract/interim recruitment services.
Who are LA International?
We are a multi-award winning Contract and Permanent Recruitment Consultancy specialising in the supply of ICT, Business and Project/Programme personnel to clients in the UK and mainland Europe.
We've been awarded:
- UK's best IT Recruitment Consultancy in three of the last ten years (Recruiter Awards for Excellence)
- UK's Best Public Sector Agency
- The Queens Award for International Trade
- Hot 100 - No1 in the UK IT Industry for Employee Profitability
We have been in business for over 35 years and with a turnover approaching £250million and growing every year, we are Europe's largest single-site Recruitment Consultancy (source - Recruitment International).
We operate in a fast paced, highly motivating environment with highly successful teams working with some of the most diverse and interesting clients across multiple market sectors.
We offer flexible working options, opportunities to travel in the UK and overseas and a vibrant, inclusive environment where hard work and success are encouraged and rewarded.
The Senior Recruitment Consultant will:
Build and manage an interim/contract consulting desk with the aim of building your own business unit within the Division
Identify new business opportunities through utilising our strong network and market experience
Have an active Client facing role, managing specific Key Accounts
Ensure each recruitment assignment is delivered to budget and to Client expectation
Effectively demonstrate "best practices" and promote brand awareness
Communicate business pipeline to the Recruitment Manager
Meet and exceed KPIs and revenue targets
You will need to have a track-record of success within a recruitment environment (ideally IT but other categories will be strongly considered) and be able to demonstrate:
* Drive to succeed in a competitive marketplace
* Passion for achieving and surpassing targets
* A track record of providing outstanding customer care
* Ability to grow and develop new accounts
* Capability to work professionally as part of a vibrant, energetic recruitment team
* Excellent communication and customer service skills.
* Strong sales and negotiation skills.
* The ability to work under pressure and meet targets.
Benefits of Working for us:
The benefits of working for us include:
* Excellent salary and attractive, uncapped commission structure
* Industry Leading Professional Development and Training Programmes
* Excellent career progression opportunities - 82% of our Senior Management team are recruited internally
* Industry-leading company car scheme (BMW, Mercedes, Audi and Jaguar)
* Generous Holiday allowance that increases with tenure
* Private Healthcare Scheme
* Pension Scheme with contributions
* Sales based incentives awards (European Trips, Sports Car Weekends, Luxury Hampers, etc.)
* Quarterly Corporate Social Events
We would love to hear from you and tell you more about LA International.
To apply for the role, please send your CV to (see below)
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.