Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment UK
Job Title: Marketing Specialist
Job Location: Pangbourne/Remote (Hybrid)
Industry: Oil and Energy, Marketing
Contract Length: 6 months
Key Requirement: Product Launch/Promotion
Rate: £320 - £370
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We are working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Our new ambition to become a net zero company by 2050 or sooner, and to help the world get to net zero.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better - and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Team and advance your career as a
Growth Unit Marketing Specialist - EMEA
Act as the Marketing Subject Matter Expert for the EMEA PU (Performance Unit) Growth Unit who are assigned to lead creation of breakthrough new product offers, market spaces, business opportunities and partnership models in the areas of EV Fluids & EV Ecosystems, decarbonization, adjacencies and digitization. supporting to future proof our company.
- Work with the Insight specialist within Customers & Products and EMEA Marketing to identify trends, market insights, understand marketing research observations and business opportunities, to assess feasibility and attractiveness of the concept.
- Use tools, processes and frameworks defined by Marketing to ensure alignment and consistency with Brand and Channel strategy.
- Partner with Global Growth Unit and wider EMEA marketing & cross-functional teams to develop product offers, value propositions, brand and customer communication tool-kits.
- Tightly collaborate with EMEA market Activation teams and Sales regarding business opportunities, marketing plans, project implementation, monitoring of progress and recommend interventions where required.
- Jointly work with EMEA Brand & Comms and Service & Maintenance teams
- Manage transition to the Business-As-Usual team at Performance Unit level
- Marketing experience spanning country/regional/global roles in brand management and/or channel marketing
- Experience in developing and delivering channels and RTM initiatives
- Experience of leading content development and working on an OD&I project
- Experience in sales would be a plus
- Adept at working with high degree of uncertainty and ambiguity
- Ability to overcome obstacles with multiple stakeholders
If the offer fits you and you have the relevant experience, don't hesitate to apply!