Graduate Resource/Research Consultant
Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
Potential Earnings + Commission
* Starting Salary: £20,000
* 1st Year Earnings: £20k - £24k
* 2nd Year Earnings: £22k - £32k
* 3rd Year Earnings: £26k - £48k
* 4th Year Earnings and beyond: £50k - £140k
Potential Company Cars
* 1st Company Car:1 Series BMW
* 2nd Company Car:Hybrid 3 Series BMW
* 3rd Company Car:Hybrid 5 Series BMW/Hybrid E-Class
* 4th Company Car:Various Cars Available (Porsche, Audi etc.)
Working initially within our trainee role towards becoming a professional recruiter, you will be trained and develop in to the intermediary between organisations wishing to recruit (the client) and people seeking a career move or temporary assignment (the candidate) in your first 12 months.
Successful completion of the Trainee Graduate Scheme opens two principle streams of career development, that of Account Management or New Business Recruitment. Both streams, given the appropriate level of hard work and commitment, provide the lucrative rewards listed above. The people who have succeeded in this programme are now part of our Senior Management Team and helping to shape the future of the organisation. We need committed individuals to become a part of our future success.
Who are LA International?
We are a multi-award winning Contract and Permanent Recruitment Consultancy specialising in the supply of ICT, Business and Project/Programme personnel to clients in the UK and mainland Europe.
We've been awarded:
* UK's best IT Recruitment Consultancy in three of the last ten years (Recruiter Awards for Excellence)
* UK's Best Public Sector Agency
* The Queens Award for International Trade
* Hot 100 - No1 in the UK IT Industry for Employee Profitability
We have been in business for over 35 years and with a turnover of £250million and growing every year, we are Europe's largest single-site Recruitment Consultancy (source - Recruitment International).
We operate in a fast paced, highly motivating environment, and with some of the most diverse and interesting clients across multiple market sectors.
We offer opportunities to travel in the UK and overseas and a vibrant, inclusive environment where hard work and success are encouraged and rewarded.
Working with an Account Manager, the Trainee is responsible to support the growth of specifically designated accounts, ensuring adherence to customer service levels. This will include, but not be limited to:
Fulfilment of Client Vacancies
Managing rate negotiations and offers
Management of Contractors in post
Personal Training Attributes:
* Drive to succeed in a competitive marketplace
* Passion for achieving and surpassing targets
* Capability to work professionally as part of a vibrant, energetic recruitment team
* Have good communication skills
* Be able to gain people's confidence and put them at ease
* Be persuasive, persistent and patient
* Be able to cope with pressure
* Be flexible and adaptable
* Have a mature personality
* Have good organisational and administrative skills
* Have the ability to prioritise
* Be able to work to deadlines
* Strong work ethic
Benefits of Working for us:
The benefits of working for us include:
* Excellent salary and attractive, uncapped commission structure
* Industry Leading Professional Development and Training Programmes
* Excellent career progression opportunities - 82% of our Senior Management team are recruited internally
* Industry-leading company car scheme (BMW, Mercedes, Audi and Jaguar)
* Generous Holiday allowance that increases with tenure
* Private Healthcare Scheme
* Pension Scheme with contributions
* Sales based incentives awards (European Trips, Sports Car Weekends, Luxury Hampers, etc.)
* Quarterly Corporate Social Events
We would love to hear from you and tell you more about LA International.
To apply for the role, please send your CV to (see below)
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.