Salesforce Marketing Cloud Technical Consultant
Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by Capgemini
The focus of your role
Working closely with clients, you'll analyse exactly what they need. Then you'll design and develop the right solution to exceed their expectations using your technical Pardot configuration and experience. But whatever the project, you'll indulge your passion for Salesforce, CRM and Marketing Automation and your love of exploring ideas. And qualities like these will help you become the person clients turn to when they face their most complex challengesWhat you'll do
- Validate technical design and solution
- Lead consultative engagements with clients on the technical challenges
- Clearly and articulately document solutions
- Ability to solution based on client requirements.
- Provide technical consultation on Salesforce Marketing Cloud Tool Set and solutions.
- Execute advanced configuration/development activities
- Conduct end to end solution testing and validation
- Proven track record working with Marketing Cloud.
- Experience in configuring Marketing Cloud Connector with Salesforce Service or Sales Cloud.
What you'll bring
- You'll have at least 3+ years of Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience covering one or more of the main clouds, Sales or Service.
- Practical experience on a large global deployment is essential for this role
- You'll have at least 3+ years working on large complex end user or client projects implementing Marketing Cloud from beginning to the end
- You'll hold the Marketing Cloud Consultant Certification, Certified to Salesforce Marketing Marketing Cloud Developer as a minimum and evidence of progressing for further certification or Trailhead Superbadges
- Experience working with API's - Preferably SOAP and REST based APIs
- An Understanding of Network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP, HTTPS)
- An Understanding of the data architecture/Scheme
- Experience of agile project delivery and working as part of a team of highly skilled Salesforce team of functional and technical developers
- Good level of documentation. Ability to scope, define and manage work packages.