Service Delivery Manager
Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by Concept Resourcing
Service Delivery Manager - up to £55,000 + car allowance + bonus - Hybrid - Work from Home - Service Delivery - Manged Service Provider - Azure - Multiple Customers
Concept resourcing have a new opportunity with one our wonderful MSP's. Working from home, with 1 or 2 days a week on site, we are looking for an experienced Service Delivery Manager ideally with experience in Cloud Services to join a growing and dynamic team.
Service Delivery Manager
Up to £55,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus
As the Service Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for Client Service Contracts and Process Management. The Service Delivery Manager has a responsibility to understand the working of all internal departments and associated processes
- To manage the performance of services provided to clients as per agreed contract and ensure that Service Levels are achieved.
- Operational responsibility for service delivery targets, SLA's, OLA's and contractual compliance.
- To adhere to service management principles - ITIL led; Configuration management, problem management, change management, IT helpdesk function, release and version control.
- Using technical experience and analytical techniques in problem solving, in situations with complex facts, situations.
- To produce various reports, for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Tactical management of suppliers in the delivery of service delivery targets, including service review meetings, continuous service improvement meetings, and ad-hoc communications.
- Internal process development to enable delivery of the required service levels.
- Identifying and developing performance improvement and commercial opportunities through the application of a continuous improvement programme.
- Develop strong relationships with customers and operational staff in collectively delivering service requirements and exceeding expectation.
- Single point of contact for escalation of service delivery issues and problem solving.
- Work closely with internal service providers to develop and continually improve the service levels.
You will be experienced in looking after multiple accounts simultaneously and will be happy to support and mentor Junior members of the team. What we would ideally like to see is:
- Understanding of Service Management Methodologies and best practice
- Experience of Service Delivery, Project and Problem management across multiple industries and business cultures.
- Develop relationships with clients and senior stakeholders responsible for services, incorporating regular site visits and review feedback from an unbiased perspective with a focus of implementing change for continual improvement.
- AWS/Azure Certifications
- Prince 2 Certified
- MSP experience
- Understanding of what Private and Public cloud are and how they differ
- Management experience
- Analytical, with exceptional attention to detail
- Self-motivated and looking for challenge
- Problem management and solving
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
If you would like to know more about this opportunity and a confidential conversation, click APPLY and a member of the team will be in touch.