Senior Learning Manager
Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by Experis IT
Role: Senior Learning Manager
Duration: 8 Months +
The Making Finance Brilliant programme is a key enabler in the transformation of the finance operating model as part of our client's strategy. Our Finance ambition is to create, enhance & protect financial value for our shareholders by driving value, productivity & trust.
This role supports training across the business for the second phase of the programme across all units as part of this radical transformation programme.
The change includes SAP Ariba Guided Buying across the UK, and SAP S4/Hana for Finance, and a transformation to our Projects, Contracts and Time Recording - all looking to simplify and standardise both our systems and our processes.
The complex and multifaceted nature of this operating modal change requires the candidate to hold solid training experience in transformation programmes and SAP for Finance.
The successful candidate will:
- Work as part of the Phase II Training team you will be enthusiastic about learning and developing quality training materials
- Work with the team members to implement the training strategy
- Conduct a training needs analysis that will involve engaging with key stakeholders to capture training needs of all in-scope users across the various processes
- Build a catalogue of learning content using a variety of tools
- Work with the relevant teams to organise and deliver User Acceptance Testing (UAT) training and Train the Trainer (TtT) sessions
- Capture feedback to measure the effectiveness and coverage of training, adapt as required
- Must have experience of working on large business transformation programmes
- Instructional design experience that incorporates utilising blended learning solutions, when developing course content and training materials
- Must have experience in training delivery on SAP
- Experience of delivering training to business users through a variety of delivery channels eg traditional and virtually via teams
- Evidence of working collaboratively with colleagues at all levels of the business
- Upbeat 'can do' professional attitude
- Strong organisational skills to manage workload and meet agreed deadlines
- Effective verbal, written and visual communication skills
- Experience of working in a Finance organisation, with knowledge/understanding of the Tower process activities and associated interdependencies
- Experience in converting complex finance systems/processes into easily digestible collateral for decision making and engagement purposes.
If you feel you have the relevant experience and skills required, please do not hesitate to apply now!