IT Asset Management Analyst - Procurement, IT Hardware Assets, End User/AV assets
Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by Precise Placements Ltd
IT Asset Management Analyst - Procurement, IT Hardware Assets, End User/AV Assets
Our leading global law firm are looking to recruit an IT Asset Management Analyst (Procurement, IT Hardware Assets, End User/AV Assets) to administer the procurement, movement and disposal of IT hardware assets and peripherals throughout their life cycle. To ensure that all end user/AV assets required to deliver services are controlled via the firms global processes.
As the firms IT Asset Management Analyst you will be responsible for the maintenance of accurate and reliable information stored within the ServiceNow database and associated records tools. As required provide administration support for business communications for service outages and technology change functions. The role does not require a technical background.
The key responsibilities for this IT Asset Management Analyst (Procurement, IT Hardware Assets, End User/AV Assets) are:
- Provide central point for ordering of all hardware and peripherals for the region.
- Maintain and reconcile records of deliveries against POs and ensure that any outstanding or incorrect orders are followed up or escalated as required.
- Ensure adequate stock levels are maintained against ServiceNow requests to support the business requirements.
- Vendor relationship management.
- Oversight to ensure records are accurate and policies are adhered to in order to maintain and reflect the status of all assets.
- Manage the asset tagging, inventory and stock levels of IT assets required by business and provide reports on inventory.
- Ensure all moves, additions and deletions to assets are updated in the IT Asset Register.
- Ensure regular hardware audits are conducted and the IT Asset Register is updated accordingly.
- Track repairs, damaged, lost or stolen assets.
- Ensure the disposal of any equipment is carried out in accordance with procedures.
- Ensure implementation of all Asset Management Processes and Procedures in the 2nd line/AV teams are adhered to.
- Prepare and produce regular and ad hoc reports from asset and peripheral registers.
- Report on any discrepancies of our asset estate to Technical Support Manager.
- Form part of budget forecasting and PO management responsibility.
- Understand hardware roadmaps and contribute to future planning.
- Execute regular baseline audits and implement procedures and assist controls to both simplify and enable the verification process.
- Identifying areas for process improvement and agreeing and owning actions as part of a continual service improvement (CSI) cycle.
- To train and coach the 2nd line team on functional processes acting as the SME for all process implementation questions or queries.
- Assist with ad hoc administrate tasks for the team.