Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Harper Recruitment
Job Role: Billing Administrator
Location: Nottingham City Centre
Hours: Monday - Friday (Rotating Shift Pattern) 37.5 hours
Harper Recruitment Group are recruiting for one of Nottingham's fastest growing organisations within the region, they have an immediate requirement to join their Billing and Data team.
What does the role involve?
- First point of call for all billing and dataflow queries
- Providing an administration support to the contact centre
- Resolving billing, consumption and dataflow issues
- Managing customer accounts, generation of bills and resolving metering/settlement issues
- Working with internal contacts to ensure compliance
- Assisting with enquiries for pre-payment and meter customers
- Data analysis and collation of reports
Who are we looking for?:
- Candidates must have administration or customer service experience
- Previous experience within a utilities environment is desirable
- Competent using excel and working with data
- Good attention to detail
This company boasts a wide range of benefits and perks, If you feel that you meet the criteria and if you are enthusiastic, a team player and self-motivated please send your CV today
Unfortunately, we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
"Billing" "Administration" "Bill" "Customer service" "Energy" "Utility" "Data"