French Speaking SAP FICO (Part time, remote)
Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by Recruit 121 Limited
Recruit 121 has a freelance assignment for a French speaking SAP FICO Consultant. This will be part time and our end user customer can be incredibly flexible about how this would work.
To be considered for this role, ensure your experience meets or exceeds the 'minimum core attributes' and use the 'Submit CV' button below. Your application will be acknowledged within 24 hours.
Role: SAP FICO Consultant
Duration: 24 months.
Part Time: Ideally 4 hours per day between (8am-6pm CET) Lots of flex if needed
Starting: ASAP - Can wait if needed (up to Start Nov)
Schedule: <10% during busy periods (ie. Go-Live)
Languages: French (Fluent) & English
Expenses: Travel and Accommodation Covered
Project/Story: They have a number of smaller projects in the pipeline and have lost some permanent staff. They have struggled on the perm side and now they have a perm hire block on due to industry. Need a Resource (Project and Support) to help them deliver on key topics inc business process optimisation, smaller projects inc reporting.
- 6+ years in SAP FI CO
- Ideally 50/50 - Finance and Controlling experience
- CO-PC (Product Costing) - required inc additional to PA and PCA
- 2+ e2e Implementations of SAP FICO
- Business Process Optimisation and Process Modelling experience.
- Must have worked in Global environments including rollouts and stakeholders.
- Have Support and Escalation experience
- Worked in Manufacturing industry
- Fluent in French (written and spoken) - essential.
Why Recruit 121:
Recruit 121 has placed over 3,000 SAP professionals across 30 countries in the past 16 years, developing a deep understanding of the SAP marketplace. Dedicating all of our time, exclusively within SAP, our specialism enables us to recognise a candidate's unique skill and competence combination and accurately match them to the requirements of our prestigious customers.
If you wish to be engaged as an individual and not a commodity, Recruit 121 welcomes your application.