Training Materials Designer
Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by Harvey Nash Plc
Harvey Nash is now inviting candidates to apply for the role of Training Materials Designer, an initial 6 month contract which could extend. Inside of IR35, with a daily rate of £500 - £550, our client is looking for a contractor who can on occasion visit their site in Perth, Scotland.
You will be working in a fast-paced and shifting environment so the ability to react quickly to changes is key, reporting to a Training Lead, your responsibilities will be to:
- Capture system processes demonstrated by the configuration team and use these to develop how to guides and training material/s.
- Ensure material conforms to business standards, open to opportunities to take training above and beyond the norm.
- Capture processes and make technical language accessible to the end user.
- Liaise with the Comms & Engagement lead to share simple videos and guides with the user audience
Key skills & experience
- Experience of creating training material for wide ranging IT based changes
- Experience of working within a multi-faceted project team
- Microsoft office proficient - PowerPoint, Visio and Word skills. Comfortable with Teams and Yammer
- Comfortable writing engaging and accessible training material
- Able to accurately capture system processes
Please submit your CV for consideration.