Senior DevOps Engineers - remote working
Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by Lorien
These roles can be based anywhere in the UK, as my client is happy to offer remote working options, but you will from time to time have to be available to attend meetings n London or Manchester.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer in this team you will use your coding/automation skills in developing CI/CD Pipelines and infrastructure as code templates for new cloud-based environments, study and oversee deployment of new and existing configuration tools and services, manage cloud resources, manage users, manage access to environments, etc on public clouds: AWS and Azure platforms
In order to secure one of these Senior DevOps Engineer roles you must still be technically hands on and ideally have strong coding skills gained ideally from a Software Engineering background.
You will also be able to demonstrate the following experience
* Hands on experience with public cloud providers such as AWS, Azure and/or GCP
* Excellent Scripting skills in languages such as Python/Go/Java/PowerShell/Nodejs/C# or equivalent
* Solid CI/CD pipelining skills using Octopus/TeamCity/Jenkins or equivalent
* Good experience of containerisation and orchestration
* Ability to continuously learn, make decisions and inspire team members to flourish
* Be a Cloud Evangelist to a wider audience inside and outside of the business
As a reward for your experience you will be given lots of opportunity to work with some well known global brands, at huge scale as their infrastructure isn't small.
You will also enjoy the opportunity to develop your career through some of the following ways:
- Join a great team environment, inside and outside of the work place
- Work in strategic alliance with AWS/Azure/GCP directly and help build their roadmap
- Excellent training and opportunity to gain industry certifications
- Flexible and considerate working hours, including remote working options
- Market equal pay and a range of excellent benefits such as a subsidised lunch, health care, on-site gym, cycle to work, free day off to celebrate your birthday.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.