Architect - ServiceNow
Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by Illuminet Solutions
Contract ServiceNow Platform Architect - 6 months - Inside IR35
The ServiceNow Platform Manager will lead the technical design of ServiceNow Platform and work with in-house and outsourced teams to ensure work it complete to a high standard. They will support the ServiceNow Core Team on the run of day to day activities not limited to: Idea Portal, Demand Management, Vendor Management, Internal Meetings, Ad-hoc Requests, Creation of High Quality ServiceNow Documentation, Stakeholder Management and supports the Platform Owner on Governance documentation.
- Working collaboratively with other ServiceNow Technical Teams including contractors and suppliers.
- Work with key stakeholders to meet Asda's business objectives by utilising ServiceNow as our clients Strategic Platform.
- Owns and evangelizes Asda's ServiceNow Golden Rules and MVP Policies (Integration Polices, Data Governance Policies, Configuration Policies, Instance Mgmt., Customization Polices and Platform Mgmt. & Development Polices).
- Assesses instance health (performance, manageability, usability, scalability, upgradability, and security) by conducting ServiceNow HealthScans
- Defines, guides, and lead the execution of your technical governance processes.
- Creates and manages key platform documentation artefacts to stakeholders and key people
- Owns, reviews and approves technical solutions and Collaborates with our clients Architecture teams to get ServiceNow TDAs aligned with our clients Architecture Framework.
- Direct quality standards across the ServiceNow platform teams.
- Requiring you to build and maintain an extensive network of peers and contacts including at ServiceNow Steering board.
- Attend key workshops and internal business engagement meetings
- Deep and comprehensive knowledge of ServiceNow Architecture, leading architecture and support functions in delivering against functional objectives
- You have at least 8 years' ServiceNow experience working in a large/global environments in technical roles (development, architecture, implementation and platform administration) and you have a minimum of 5 years' experience working in a ServiceNow architecture roles.
- TOGAF, ServiceNow Certifications (CSA - ServiceNow Administrator, CIS - ServiceNow Implementation ITSM/HRSD/CSM/ITOM, Certified Master Architect (CMA). Master. Certified Technical Architect (CTA).
We are able to offer a competitive day rate for this opportunity, inside IR35 and will be looking for someone to work on a Hybrid basis with weekly visits to our clients site in Leeds.
If you feel your experience meets the essential criteria please send a relevant and tailored CV via this advert.