Digital Graphic Designer - Luxury Retail
Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by Salt
DIGITAL GRAPHIC DESIGNER - LUXURY RETAIL
We have recently partnered with a beautiful luxury retailer to help build our their Digital Design team. We are looking for a Junior-Mid Digital Graphic Designer who will be responsible for the ideation and execution of visual brand communications across all digital platforms.
You will champion content creation and drive their digital and social-first marketing strategy whilst working in a fast-paced and creative environment.
- Working from concept through to delivery across all digital and social channels, including weekly homepage updates, email newsletter designs, social media output and online content.
- Supporting the Senior Graphic Designer with the design and project management of all visual assets required for seasonal launches.
- Supporting the design of new website developments, identifying new opportunities in the market and digital design trends
- Producing original, user-focused UX/UI concepts and solutions that are multifaceted and incorporate all the elements of a great user experience to make the customer journey as effortless, seamless and shoppable as possible
- Play an active role in the development of project workflow, from scoping user journeys, through to wireframing and delivering final designs to developers and the Ecommerce team.
- Understanding and applying best practice UI/UX principles to projects; designing responsive wireframes, prototypes and documentation as required.
- Work closely with the Senior Graphic Designer to storyboard, film and edit video content in-house
- Support post-production management of all photography for both campaign and product photoshoots
- Assisting in managing the User-Generated Content strategy - ensuring our customer images are requested, filed and permissions logged correctly and identifying where they can best be utilised to help drive conversion.
- Keeping a keen eye on new trends in design and conducting regular competitor research, presenting learnings and opportunities to the wider team.
- Proven experience in digital design with the ability to execute ideas from concept to delivery.
- Proven ability to work to stringent deadlines.
- Expertise in Magento & Zmags programming and high proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Video and animation skills.
- Knowledge and structural understanding of HTML and CSS processes is beneficial.
- A deep understanding and demonstrable experience of creating mobile-first and responsive design.
- A portfolio/showreel that demonstrates both excellence in aesthetics and technical skills with a keen understanding of typography, colour and layout. - Detail-oriented with a keen interest in their brand and culture.
- An understanding of best design practice and how analytics and user-testing play a key part in the design process.
- Extremely organised with the ability to multitask and effectively time manage with a willingness to go the extra mile to accommodate last-minute requests.
- Ability to create designs with an emotional resonance for the end-user.
- A flexible attitude to adapt to a growing team as well as business needs - someone who won't be demotivated if things don't always go to plan!
- Proactive with an ability to show initiative and work independently to plan and meet tight deadlines.
- A positive and collaborative mindset with the confidence to share and listen to ideas.
- A passion for learning and an eagerness to stay ahead of the game in terms of software developments and industry trends.
- A strong understanding of retail and E-commerce and how to effectively drive traffic through the different stages of the customer journey.
If the role sounds of interest please apply below!