Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by Hays Specialist Recruitment
Azure, Cloud, Power BI, SQL, ETL, Pipelines, ETL Pipelines, ETL Processes, On Prem, Data Warehouse, SQL Server
Your new company
An innovative and extremely fast-growing multinational asset management firm looking to add a data engineer to their data team based in their London office offering a great opportunity to help grow out their green field data function, while also providing a fantastic chance for personal career growth.
Your new role
You will be responsible for supporting, developing, and managing of ETL pipelines to ingest into the data warehouse and data lake. You will also be responsible for working with other members of the team to determine requirements for reporting for data extracts to support analysis. Additionally, you will be responsible for modernising the ETL processes, data management and reporting.
What you'll need to succeed as a data engineer
- Hands on experience with Azure
- Coding experience with any language
- Previous experience developing ETL pipelines
- Commercial experience with Power BI
Nice to have as a data engineer but not essential
- Financial services experience
- on prem knowledge/experience
What you'll get in return as a data engineer
- £70,000 - £85,000 per annum
- Great bonus and pension package
- A great opportunity at a fast-growing company with plenty of room for career progression
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.