Strategy Engineering Lead-Swindon, UK
Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by Infoplus Technologies UK Ltd
Swindon, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
Job Title: Strategy Engineering Lead.
Detailed Job Description:
- The role is within Domain and Product Consulting Group. You will be working as a Lead Strategy Developer and a techno-functional specialist.
- You will work as an engineer to design and develop the solution to the customer based on business requirement.
- Manage DevOps & production deployments on need basis.
- Represent the team in design forums and contribute to architecture and technical direction while building solutions to the business requirements.
- While the role requires strong technical experience, it also will require the person to act as a subject matter expert in FICO Decision Modeler and the business area which he/she will be developing solutions for.
- 10+ years of strong engineering experience in developing and implementing solutions on FICO Decision Modeler and related business functions.
- Programming skills expected - Core Java, FICO Decision Modeler, SRL Extensively used decision entities like Rule Flows, Rule Set, Functions and Decision Table Metaphor in rule development.
- Management of Business Object Model (BOM).
- Create/review test cases by mocking the data using Decision testing in Decision Modeler.
- Experience in integration with service-based architecture deployments.
- Hands-on experience in end-to-end delivery ie, design, development, code reviews, test support, volume testing for business scenarios, deployment & warranty.
- At least 2 years' experience in Agile methodology & DevOps based delivery
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Relevant experience in strategy development for Banking Products especially Retail Banking Products.