Software Architect (Autosar)
Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by Consol Partners
München, Bayern, Germany
£105k - £105k Annual
These challenges await you
- Prepare Architectural concepts and provide High level Design Inputs for ePowerTrain AUTOSAR based Safety Compliant ECU's.
- Prepare and provide inputs to high level project plan and activities.
- Understand system level technical requirements and prepare SW level requirements & design
- Explore new concepts and provide design and guidance to the team
- Comply with internal and external standards and guidelines for design and development
- Planning team activities and deliverables as per the customer requirements
- Discussing with customer to understand the project requirements
- Participate in project discussions - internals and externals for status updates
- Review the activities of team members and ensure quality and timely deliverables
- Guide team members for debugging and resolving issues.
- Should synergize with various team like Requirements, Safety, Development and Testing teams.
Are you ready for this?
- Master's/Bachelor's in Computer science/Electronics/Electrical engineering/Mechatronics or similar.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in automotive software development and architecture.
- Strong exposure to AUTOSAR and knowledge of underlying principles.
- Good working experience on Configuration/Generation of different BSW layers, RTE, ASW integration, CDDs
- Good exposure to ECU development life cycle and MCUs
- Good understanding of Safety concepts (ISO26262)
- Good understanding on various SW units that get into ECU like Application, BM/BL, Calibration etc.
- Good understanding on Intra/Inter modules Integration and Interactions.
- Strong exposure to High level design activities like Memory mapping, Scheduling, Sequencing with MultiCore processors
- Working exposure to Architecture tools like Rhapsody, PTC, etc and SysML/UML.