IT Service Desk Analyst
Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by McGregor Boyall
Multinational law firm are seeking talented IT Service Desk Analysts to join their Glasgow office and ensure a professional IT Support service is provided to the whole firm.
The analysts will provide end to end management of all software and hardware incidents and service requests.
To be successful in this role you will have most of the following:
- Knowledge of building Laptops and troubleshooting support issues.
- Knowledge of configuring and troubleshooting support issues.
- Previous systems experience.
- Experience of supporting Windows 10.
- Knowledge of remote working solutions such as ADSL, Broadband, 3M and VPN's (virtual private network).
The analysts will work on shifts Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week, based on a rotating shift pattern between the hours of 0700 - 2000. This will involve 3 days a week in the office and 2 days working remotely.
There is one permanent contract, one 12 month fixed term contract and one 18 month fixed term contract available.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please reply to this ad and someone will be in touch with more details.
McGregor Boyall is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.