Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Rasa Floors & Carpet Cleaning LLC
Directs production, distribution, and sales operations for branch, or assigned territory of organization by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates production, distribution, warehousing, and sales in accordance with policies, principles, and procedures established by organizations Senior Management
- Confers with customers and representatives of associated industries to evaluate and promote improved and expanded services in area
- Reviews production costs and product quality to develop plans for efficient use of materials, machines, and employees, and modifies production and inventory control programs to maintain and enhance profitable operation of branch
- Performs random inspections of vehicles, machines, and equipment monthly to ensure in good working order at all times to meet safety standards, specific operational performance, and optimum utilization
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reviews operations of competing organizations and plans and directs sales program to develop new markets
- Directs preparation of accounting records
- Recommends budgets to management and manages financial budgets for branch
- Partners with Human Resources (HR) to communicate, document, and resolve worker grievances
- Manages 1-4 subordinate supervisors who supervise a total of 1-10 employees at the branch.
- Carries out management responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of this unit. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Four year college degree; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have intermediate computer knowledge including Word processing software and Excel.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Maintain Forklift Certification. A valid Drivers License with a clear driving record.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; sit; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Rasa Floors, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Thomson Reuters Markets Espana SL.
Life Time Fitness