Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Systek (Systems Technologies)
The Logistics Analyst provides professional support and life-cycle logistics management and material fielding support to various projects. This position is located at Ft. Belvoir, VA .
- Plans, develops and executes logistic program activities from conceptual stage through life cycle of product.
- Develops and implements logistics program activities including ILS, technical documentation, RAM, provisioning, etc.
- Coordinates efforts of subcontractors and field service personnel.
- Resolves logistics problems.
- Compiles data on standardization and interchangeability of parts to expedite logistic activities.
- A minimum of five (5) years of related work experience is required
- Bachelor's Degree desired
- Understanding of the DoD 5000 Series acquisition process
Secret clearance required
Some travel is associated with this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Fairfax County Government