Security Officer (8730)
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by U.S. Security Associates
U.S. Security Associates, an Allied Universal Company , has openings in your area!
Does this sound like you? :
- Friendly, outgoing and helpful, ready to make a difference!
- Professional, driven and looking to advance your career and skill set
- Customer service savvy, willing and able to help preserve a Safe.Secure.Friendly. environment for our people, clients and the community.
- Former and current military, law enforcement, and or certified security professionals
- Recent grads and career minded people looking for career advancement
- Award winning training and development programs, such as Security STARS
- Great benefits
- More importantly...Opportunity to grow, develop and be part of an award winning team!
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Be able to obtain a Local or State Guard Card (where applicable) . This includes having a criminal background evaluation, being able to show valid identification, and be able to pay the State Security License fee that is required. Some clients may require specific pre-employment background checks and/or annual background checks. USA does not make the decisions regarding issuing security licenses.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be able to communicate in English and Spanish e ffectively
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be comfortable serving the public
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be a citizen or permanent resident
- And finally... Ability to successfully pass background checks including drug screening in accordance with state regulations
If you're ready to take your career search to the next level, we encourage you to reach out to our team TODAY! Were currently interviewing and expect these openings to fill quickly. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about this and other opportunities in private security services, we highly encourage you to reach out to our team TODAY. We look forward to hearing from you!
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an at will employment relationship.
Associated topics: alarm, countermeasure, explosive detection, guard, loss control, loss prevention, protect, safety officer, university, watchman