Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Citi-US
- Primary Location: United States,New York,New York
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Institutional Sales
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID:
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
• Actively manage and drive the client onboarding process to ensure seamless, accurate and efficient delivery
• Work with the client, Sales and Operational Onboarding to harmonize requirements and expectation.
• Ensure that client requirements are properly identified, catalogued and resolved through the entire life-cycle process of Legal, Credit, Operations and Connectivity
• Discuss and understand all aspects of client's operational, trading and documentation needs and ensure these requirements are addressed during onboarding
• Understand the implications Citi's offering and infrastructure have on our ability to meet client requirements
• Act as a liaison between the client and various Citi partners such as Legal, Credit, Risk, AML, and Sales to ensure a positive onboarding experience. Build a relationship with internal teams in order to understand their processes and proactively address issues and anticipate client requests
• Provide transparency to client and internal teams as the client progresses through the onboarding process
• Contribute to improve the client experience, providing recommendations based on best practices
• Become proficient in Citi's Prime, Futures/Cleared and Delta One products, infrastructure, operational processes and regulations and how they affect the client's interaction with Citi
• 5+ years in financial services in a client-facing capacity
• Prior documentation experience desirable
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) appropriate for interacting with COO, General Counsel and CFO level client counterparts
• Exceptional ability to prioritize multiple tasks and clients, based on changes in launch date or requirements
• Ability to drive the decision process without direct ownership
• Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills; ability to spot and assess issues quickly and determine logical and efficient methods of resolution
• High level diplomacy, professional judgement and personal accountability Transition Manager