Certified Nursing Assistant
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Era Living
$500 Signing Bonus! Company Paid Continuing Education Units (CEUs)!
Era Living is seeking full-time and on-call Certified Nursing Assistants to become the newest members of our Health Care Center team located in our Ida Culver House Broadview Community, in North Seattle, WA.
Competitive Compensation and a Complete Benefits Package including:
- Company Sponsored Health Plan
- 401k with Generous Employer Match
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Leadership & Longevity Bonuses
- Company paid CEUs
- Employee Discount Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- The advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements!
The Certified Nursing Assistant maintains awareness of assigned residents care plans and current status, observes residents for changes in their mental, physical, or emotional status; reports significant changes to supervisor promptly and adjusts care as directed by supervisor to meet resident's changing needs.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Nursing Assistant Certification (NAC/CNA) required.
- Prior experience as a NAC in post-acute skilled nursing care, preferred.
- Day shifts and night shifts available.
- Able to communicate clearly in English with residents, family, and staff.
- Ability to pass DSHS background check, required.
About Era Living:
If you are passionate about improving the quality of life for older adults and exemplify a values based approach to your work, demonstrating integrity, credibility, consistency, strong team orientation, and outstanding communication, we welcome your application!
Era Living has been voted #4 Best Place to Work in Seattle 2017 (CityVoter's) and Top 5 BEST Places to Work in 2014 & 2015 (King5 Best of Western Washington!).
Catholic Health Initiatives
Visiting Angels - Tallmadge
Washington Care Services
BrightStar Care - Charleston, SC
BrightStar Care of Greater Pittsburgh (Corporate)
BrightStar Care of Boise