DEPUTY MANAGER - BRANDED RESTAURANT CHAIN
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Detail 2 Recruitment Limited
Deputy Manager - Branded Restaurant Chain - Job Summary
We are looking for a dynamic Deputy Manager or an experienced Assistant Manager to join a fresh branded restaurant. This particular role is based at a flagship site so needs someone passionate, driven and keen to progress further as the client offers award-winning training and development opportunities!
As Deputy Manager of this large and successful business, you will be given ample support to have real impact on business success. The company's ambitious expansion plans allows them to offer real career progression to enthusiastic Deputy Managers/Assistant Managers.
If you would love the opportunity to be a part of a strong and reputable company with a passion for great customer service then this is the job for you!
Deputy Manager - Branded Restaurant Chain - Role Responsibility
- Work alongside the General Manager to co-ordinate and manage busy shifts
- Show initiative, drive and passion, thinking on your feet to drive business success
- Be the face of the business to your customers, going above and beyond their expectations to create a memorable experience
- Be a strong leader to your team, coaching staff and encouraging their development
- Use excellent attention to detail to deliver impeccable brand standards
- Control financial aspects of the business to achieve targets
Deputy Manager - Branded Restaurant Chain - The Ideal Candidate
- At least 12 months management experience within a full service environment, preferably branded
- Passionate about great food and customer service
- Have an outgoing, positive personality and a true people-focussed approach
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- Commercial awareness with a good understanding of financial targets
- Be committed to building a career within restaurant management
Detail2Recruitment acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to detail2recruitment website.