Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by Harvey Nash Plc
Project Manager - ServiceNow - Outside IR35 - 6 months - Edinburgh - £450 p/d
Harvey Nash are looking for an experienced Project Manager for our Edinburgh based retail client.
You will work closely with our internal Technical and User teams and our external partner organisations to deliver a portfolio of change projects within the business.
There is a significant programme of change running which stretches across their internal business systems, hosted systems and future products.
- Build strong, collaborative relationships acting as the glue between internal and external teams
- Deliver thought leadership across a number of internal projects, working with technical teams to develop detailed plans for their delivery
- Plan, lead, organise cross functional teams
- Manage Projects end to end - Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring and Closure
- Produce regular highlight reports for your projects, covering Progress, Finance, Risks, Issues
- Manage day to day financial matters appertaining to the projects that you are responsible for
- You will have had a background in delivering large IT projects within your business in a structured manor and will be comfortable managing relationships at all levels of the business
- A self-starter
- Great excellent organisational and communication skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Precise attention to detail
- A team player, organised, with a safe pair of hands
- 3 Years' experience managing IT Projects
- Extensive experience of working with third party vendors