Security Consultant - Threat Modelling/Threat Hunting
Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by Adarma Limited
ADARMA Security are looking for a Threat Modeller with skills in threat hunting to work in the Surface Attack Management team within our Security Consulting.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of key services within Adarma's clients often linking into various business units including:
- Threat Modelling
- Operational Management
- Cross Divisional stakeholder management
- Service Level Management
- Process Design
The role can be based from our Edinburgh or London office with ability to work in a hybrid manner OR remotely with occasional travel to ADARMA and our customer sites.
What you'll do
- Take responsibility for understanding customer requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution.
- Provide advice and guidance around IT Cyber Security industry related best practice to our clients
- Provide expertise to write and re-engineer Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) or alerting or detective control rules that no longer appropriately serve the customer's purpose
- Act as an SME on threat intelligence sources, emerging and existing threats
- Execute the end-to-end Threat Modelling Service for Adarma's clients.
How you'll grow
The natural progression for someone who has been a Threat Analyst/Hunter for approximately 2+ years and demonstrated their value to the business would be a move to a Senior Consultant role.
What you'll bring
- Understanding of basic concepts of adversary tactic, techniques, and procedures
- Understanding of basics of MITRE ATT&CK framework
- Experience in either offensive security (red team, pen testing, etc.) or cyber threat intelligence
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, including Company Pension, Private Health Care and Cash-Back Plan, Car Leasing Scheme and more
- Ongoing training and development opportunities, resulting in industry recognised accreditations and qualifications
- Flexible working hours, occasional home office (where possible)
- We encourage autonomy and entrepreneurship enabling our consultants and employees to influence the strategy and direction of the business
We began life in 2009, with a fierce determination to make cyber resilience a reality for every organisation, every day. This has guided us as we've adapted and grown to become one of the UK's leading threat specialists. Our journey is remarkable. But what's ahead is even more inspiring. Together, we're growing and transforming like never before. We're partnering with even more customers and creating more innovative and resilient solutions. And we're taking our thinking and our whole sector further, every single day.