BA Market Data SME
Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by IDC Technologies Solutions Ltd
We are looking for a talented and experienced Market data SME for one of our global Investment Banking Clients.
- Support on designing and developing advanced analytics solutions for market data consumed within Global Markets
- Working with project management team, writing BRD/FRD, interacting with business & tech to ensure timely delivery of the project.
- Delivering solutions to standardize the market data & make the transformed versions of market data redundant thus helping in the operational risk mitigation
- Delivering a solution and technology to automation data quality check, remediation, and delivering to data consumers, starting from prototype testing and proof of concept.
- Developing systems & library and collaborating with Technology teams to address issues.
- Developing automation process for data extraction, data pre-processing, data quality check and remediation.
Master's in Finance or equivalent, additional qualification in Finance (FRM, CQF, CFA) is desirable
- 7 + years of relevant experience in Market Data domain
- Deep understanding of Market Data (Curves, Vols), market data sources, reference data, work exposure towards IBOR transition from market data perspective is highly desirable
- Knowledge & experience of working in both agile/waterfall environment (JIRA, Confluence etc.)
- Experience of working on large risk change programs at Investment Banks with multiple work streams & multiple stakeholders
- Experience on participating in end-to-end development life cycle in a rigorous test-driven software development environment Experience of Agile software development process is desirable
- Working knowledge of Python programming is required (not developer level skill set)
- Excellent communication and documentation skills to coordinate with business and technology stakeholders and team members
- Comfortable working in fast-paced and high-pressure environment