Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by Lorien
Data Architect - Permanent
Location: Central London
Are you a passionate Data Architect looking for the next significant step in your career?
Do you have experience working as a Senior or Lead in an Agile environment?
A global and well-established and international Media Marketing Agency. They provide clients with a range of services to allow them to maximise the effectiveness and performance of their largest marketing investment.
You will be joining the Global BI team reporting directly to the Head of Business Intelligence to develop and establish BI road map and vision. As, a Data Architect you will be responsible for architecting and developing solutions for business customers.
- Being a Technical Team lead on various BI Projects including technical management of Consultants, Senior and Junior BI team members
- Creating data warehouse designs that provide reusable architectural components and enable high-performance data access and distribution
- Ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence in the BI/EDW team's knowledge and concern for customer's business needs
- Assisting with establishing the strategic architecture and infrastructure for the enterprise data warehouse
- Coaching, mentoring and training to other IT personnel
- Understand how data flows within various systems to provide input on requirements for databases
- Previous experience in a Senior or Lead role in an Agile Development environment
- Experience in developing data lakes and data warehouses using Microsoft Azure
- Experience designing high-quality dashboards using Tableau, Power BI and advanced SQL and query optimisation skills
- Strong database design skills, including an understanding of both normalised form and dimensional form databases
- Knowledgeable in software development methodologies eg agile
If you believe you have the desired skills and experience, please follow the link to apply and attach a copy of your latest CV. If successful, a Consultant will be in touch to discuss in more detail.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.