Microsoft Office 365 Consultant
Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by Deerfoot I.T. Resources Ltd
Microsoft Office 365 Consultant
Salary - £60k-£70k
Southampton/Remote Flexi Working with occasional travel to client site
We have been retained as a recruitment partner to a leading managed service provider, who require another Microsoft Office 365 Consultant to start ASAP.
. As a consultant member of the Project Team, you will own deliver and transition Projects for new and changing services to our customers through exceptional communication, problem solving, technical and customer service skills.
. The role will require the ability to document, architect and technically own the delivery of projects whilst working with a project manager and other project engineers. The role will require you to delegate tasks and responsibility to the other project engineers and senior project engineers that will support you when delivering projects. In addition, you would be expected to provide consulting advise to the project team for any project that may already be in transition.
. As a Consultant you will be required to work at the topmost level in your field. You will be expected to have excellent understanding of a broad range of technologies and be the authority within a specific area in your field.
. The role will require you to be involved in pre-sales technical services including providing first class technical advisory to the pre-sales teams and be included in customer meetings where your knowledge in your field will be exceptional.
. You will need to form a good working relationship (and be seen as a mentor) with the Project Managers, Project Co-Ordinators, other Project Engineers including completing multiple tasks in parallel and ensuring timely delivery of services.
. Extra duties on an out-of-hours basis may be required from time to time and are considered part of the role. This includes travelling to client sites and other company offices, dependent on the workload and location of customer. Customers are mainly UK based but some international travel may be required
We are keen to see candidates with majority of the following:
1. Proven experience in a senior project delivery role for a managed service provider
2. Experienced working in a high availability environment, working on live systems where reliability, uptime and meeting SLA's are crucial
3. Proven customer-centric IT service Delivery experience
4. Demonstrable experience at an expert level in the following technologies:
a. Office 365
d. Windows Server
e. Storage systems
5. Current Microsoft Expert certification
6. Strong Microsoft Office suite skills
7. Exceptional problem-solving ability and troubleshooting
8. Excellent organisational skills and time management practices, working well in a team environment
9. Able to communicate clearly and concisely to all levels
10. Good knowledge of IT concepts and architectures
11. Excellent customer service skills for both internal and external customers
12. Grounded IT experience with a high general technical competence and a good breadth of knowledge
13. Experience in handling customer complaints
14. Be able to analyze issues, investigate, identify causes and implement robust resolutions
15. Taking ownership of issues from reporting through to resolution
16. Proven ability and desire to improve methods of working
17. Extensive experience of configuring and administrating M365 services including Intune, SharePoint, WDS and client technologies up to Windows 10
1. Microsoft Qualified in current supported Windows Operating System, Server, Microsoft Cloud Services
2. ITIL Foundation certified
3. Understanding of Azure including management and support
4. Recent relevant experience and qualifications in MS Exchange Server technologies
5. Experience of deploying and supporting other MS Business technologies, for example, SQL, WSUS and CRM
6. General Awareness, build and troubleshooting of VMware and Hyper-V environments
7. PRINCE2 Fundamentals or working knowledge of
Please apply for a full detailed job description.
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. We will always email you a full role specification, name our client and wait for your email authorisation before we send your CV to this organisation. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified..Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. ).
Deerfoot is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.