Linux System Administrator
Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Ltd
Linux System Administrator required by a market leading technology company based in Staines. Due to continued success and planned expansion the company are looking to hire an ambitious Linux System Administrator to join their existing team.
The successful Linux System Administrator should have experience working with Linux-based systems and be a keen problem solver with excellent communication skills. You will be working with the operations team in the roll-out and maintenance of their core SaaS product.
Responsibilities will include;
- Working with solution architects to implement roll-out of software
- Troubleshooting issues using Linux tools and Scripting
- Hardware/Software migration
- Customer installation and support
- Linux ie CentOS/RHEL
- Scripting languages ie Shell, PERL, Python, PHP
- Knowledge of IP, HTTP and DNS
- Enthusiasm to problem solve and investigate new technologies
If you are looking for an opportunity of this nature, please get in touch for more information.