Head of Audit (Technology)
Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by Modis
Head of Audit (Technology)-Remote/Hertfordshire-Contract
I have an excellent opportunity for an interim head of audit with a global blue chip customer of ours.
You will be responsible for
- Co-lead a 'high performance' team culture change;
- Working with the business stakeholders to ensure that the key risks in each business unit are understood, the key developments and change projects are monitored, and audit issues are addressed in a timely and effective manner;
- Help develop a dynamic and risk-based internal audit plan taking into account the internal and external risks, other developments and change in the organisation;
- Having full accountability for a team of auditors delivering a programme of audits (strategic, operational, change, financial or compliance) from planning to reporting, including execution of data analytics;
- Preparing regular progress updates for Executives and Audit Committee;
You will need
- CIMA, ACA or ACCA qualified Accountant or IIA qualified Auditor or other suitable qualification.
- Significant internal or external audit experience (>7 years), including Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) experience.
- Proven functional leadership/management (including Line Management) experience.
- Proven innovation and change experience.
Interested? Please send your CV for full details.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.