Spanish Speaking Project Manager - AI Fin-Tech
Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by Henderson Scott
I have exclusively partnered with an enterprise-software Fin-tech start-up that specialises in AI-powered solutions helping banks deliver highly intelligent and personalised banking experiences to their customers across all digital channels.
As the business puts their foot on the 'hyper growth pedal', they are looking for a talented and experienced Project Manager to join the London based team. This role requires fluency in Spanish. This role requires a hybrid model - in the London office 2-3 days per week.
The Tier 1 logos already using this software is extensive and truly impressive. The C-Suite is arguably the most credible in the market and the list of investors is second-to-none. This one, is not to be missed.
Ideal background for the candidate:
- Fluency in English and Spanish is a must
- Experience in deploying packaged software solutions at large enterprises.
- Experience in deploying software that was adopted by millions of end users.
- Experience managing multiple complex projects each with multiple work tracks, across different departments.
- Experience interacting with product management, and product development.
- Developed and cultivated client relationships to grow business
- Delivered multi-million dollars of new business, meeting revenue target
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent background in Information Technology.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic team setting
- IT background (knows the Lingo - can speak to technical experts)
- Financial industry experience (retail banking, credit card, prepaid) - an advantage