Field Service Engineer
Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by Provide Consulting Ltd
Provide is hiring a Field Service Engineer on behalf of our client to join their Customer Service Engineering team.
We are looking for mechanically and electrical biased engineers from any type of maintenance/service background specifically general automotive technicians, HGV, mobile plant, forklift, or ex forces military vehicle engineers.
- Preventative maintenance of materials handling and ancillary equipment
- Repair of materials handling and ancillary equipment
- Accurately complete service reports and time sheets
- Manage and control parts stock
- Build customer relationships through good levels of communication, ensuring customer expectations are met in line with contractual obligations
- Close liaison with the after sales office to ensure accurate information for customers in regards to repair times and estimated times of arrival
- Benefits include: 25 days annual leave plus 8 statutory bank holidays
- Discount website which will give you access to 100's of brands with opportunities for savings and cashback
- Company Pension Scheme: Employer matched contributions of between 5% and 10% Private Medical Insurance:
- Free to all employees as a taxable benefit, with additional option of adding on partners/children at a small cost
- Cycle Loan Agreement
- Simply Health Voluntary Contribution Scheme
- Monthly Eye Care/Dental Scheme Death in Service: 6x employee's pensionable earnings
Experience is essential. Qualifications are desirable, not essential.