Commercial Assistant - Analytics and Preparation - ABN AMRO Bank
Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by Resource Solutions - GSC General
Commercial Assistant - Analytics and Preparation - ABN AMRO
Are you looking for an exciting role as an Commercial Assistant - Analytics and Preparation with a personal bank in the digital age? Then look no further ..
ABN AMRO are the 3rd largest Dutch Bank with its interests in commercial, retail, private and corporate banking
ABF provides Leasing and Commercial Finance/Asset Based Lending solutions to customers in all segments: SME, corporates and large corporates including international clients. In the Netherlands this is mainly to ABN AMRO clients, in other countries this is mainly to non ABN AMRO clients. In the smaller end of the segments, the focus in on having a digital offering, with standardised and harmonised products and processes. In the larger segments, the focus is on a coverage model, with a modular product offering that allows for bespoke solutions.
To provide comprehensive support to the Relationship and Sales Management teams to ensure that goals and objectives are achieved.
Adopting proactive and positive behaviors, co-ordinate and manage the on-boarding process to ensure the take on of new clients in a timely, efficient and risk aware manner.
Adopting proactive and positive behaviors, co-ordinate and manage Client facility amendments in a timely, efficient and risk aware manner.
Assist with all areas of on-boarding and in life client processes
Analytics & Preparation
- Input of client/prospect account information into Commercial Finance analysis tool using both audited & management financial information.
- Detailed analysis of accounting information to correctly record data
- Interrogation of output analysis to verify accuracy
- Input of client/prospect pricing information into Commercial Finance pricing tool
- Prepare client review packs
- Weekly and monthly management reporting to Senior Management
- Undertaking of corporate & individual identification searches
- Government backed loan portfolio management
- Monitoring of incoming client transactions to ensure adherence to legal & policy frameworks
- Legal filing
The Key Skills & Requirements needed:
- 1+ years of experience working in a similar role is desirable but not essential.
- Experience of working in Financial Services is desirable but not essential
- Basic understanding of accounting records is desirable
If this is the role for you, we would love to speak to you.
Please forward your CV in a Word document.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.