HR Recruitment Manager
Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by Allen Lane Ltd.
Our central government client is looking for a HR Recruitment Manager to help attract, retain and develop high quality people to support the delivery of their projects.
- Overseeing all operational elements of a range of recruitment campaigns to ensure delivery against agreed recruitment targets
- Developing marketing campaigns to promote the NAO and attract a diverse range of high quality candidates
- Managing third party suppliers to ensure work is delivered to agreed standards and deadlines
- Supporting hiring managers to develop interview questions and assessment processes which can be undertaken in an office or virtual environment
- Undertaking analysis of recruitment data and putting forward recommendation for action
- Keeping up to date with trends in the recruitment market with particular focus on Diversity and Inclusion
- Briefing other colleagues, including senior management, on progress of recruitment campaigns
- Experience running recruitment campaigns, ideally in a professional services environment and/or with a focus on digital roles
- Detailed knowledge of recruitment and selection techniques
- Experience of reaching out to diverse range of candidates and eradicating potential bias in selection and assessment processes
- Experience in managing online recruitment systems
- Experience of developing recruitment and assessment processes and proactive in identifying improvements in how we do things and opportunities to add value
- Plans, prioritises and delivers high quality recruitment services and advice in a timely and efficient way to meet business needs
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve the best outcome and service to clients
Central government experience is highly desirable.