Customer Success Manager
Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by TechNET IT Recruitment Limited
Role: Customer Success Manager
Location: London, UK
Salary: £75,000 (£90,000 with OTE)
My client, a leading commerce and subscriber management platform, is undergoing a significant period of growth and is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join their rapidly growing team. Their industry leading CPQ engine drives productivity and profits to their catalogue of Media and Utility/Energy clients, helping them go to market quicker, sell quicker, increase sales, deliver quicker, and improve order accuracy.
The Customer Success Manager will be required to build and nurture long-term, highly collaborative relationships with our clients. The CSM's role is to oversee up to 15 assigned accounts, developing opportunities for cross or upselling, and maximising both profit and customer satisfaction. As the main point of contact for all customer queries and account actions, the CSM will be a trusted adviser on all client account matters, liaising with various in-house teams including service, product development, sales, and delivery teams to ensure that solutions are delivered on time and to customer specifications.
- Be the main point of contact for all customer account queries and issues
- Develop and nurture long-term, highly collaborative relationships with customers
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Act a trusted adviser to key stakeholders across all your accounts
- Ensure customer solutions are delivered on-time, on-spec, and with minimal fuss
- Deliver monthly/quarterly progress updates to both internal and external stakeholders
- Identify new business opportunities from existing accounts
- Forecast and monitor key metrics (eg quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Work with the sales function to identify business opportunities within the territory
- Support on complex client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Proven work experience in a relevant sales role.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders up to and including C-Suite.
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM.
- Able to deliver complex, client-focused solutions
- Can juggle multiple accounts, while maintaining exemplary attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field