C#/.Net Windows Developer
Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by TwentyAI
We are partnered with a mining firm looking to build out their software engineering function, focussing on Back End application development of precious metal screening, refining and production software.
The team are looking to design, build and develop innovative and novel systems from concept to production for precious metal refinement processes. Collaborating across the engineering function, software engineers will be working closely with robotics, mechanical and process engineering teams working to streamline and automate this stage of the precious metal life cycle. Cutting edge robotic and 3D-printing technologies will give rise to new development methodologies and provide software engineers with unique challenges and experiences. The firm is currently looking for a C#/.Net core developer to join on a permanent basis.
The role involves:
- Design, test, and implementation of software systems all the way from conception through to production.
- Using appropriate analysis and/or modelling techniques and procedures for the generation of initial structural designs.
- Working from initial designs, producing the appropriate code, and carrying out development and testing practices.
- Working across the engineering function with collaboration with robotics and 3D-printing systems and teams.
- .Net and C# development experience
- WPF exposure
- Hardware development experience
If this role is of interest, please apply or email your CV to (see below)