Operations Analyst- 6-month FTC Contract- East Finchley
Posted on Sep 22, 2022 by McCabe & Barton
McCabe and Barton have been engaged by our client who is a well-respected charitable trust operating in the Care sector. The trust is responsible for the oversight of regulation and management of 12 care homes across the UK. The Acting CEO is seeking an organised and ambitious individual to support him in the day-to-day running of an urgent change remediation programme being put in place.
The role will be based in East Finchley and candidates should be prepared to work from the office at least 3 days per week (where other members of the executive team will be in). This person will act as a conduit between the team delivering the programme and the exec team.
- Assist the CEO with the agenda for steering group meetings ( weekly)
- Assist with the setting up of steering group meetings (Teams) and with the administration of the meetings
- Compile and publish steering group meeting minutes
- Prepare presentation documents for steering group meetings
- Prepare presentation documents for trustee meetings (monthly)
- Carry out a variety of analyses as requested by trustees and the CEO (operating model, service delivery model, etc.)
There will be a certain amount of regular activity where the trustees and the executive are dependent upon the person in this role to make sure meetings are organised and run smoothly as well as a number of ad hoc jobs to assist the CEO.
- Organised and reliable
- Capable of managing stakeholders with diverse approaches and perspectives
- Collaborate with Senior Stakeholders to deliver on projects and goals
- Strong administration skills
- Quick learner
- Good technical skills (including PowerPoint and Excel)
- Goal Orientated