Full Stack Developer
Posted on Sep 21, 2022 by Trust Payments
Trust Payments has an exciting opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to join the team.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group.
Full Stack Developer - The Role:
Full stack developer, working at all levels of the technology stack from database, backend software, web layer to front-end development.
Full Stack Developer - Key Responsibilities:
- Analyse use cases to derive the most appropriate design to meet the business requirements
- Implement solutions against agreed engineering standards within a disciplined CI / CD build environment
- Deliver quality code consistently through teams following Agile working practices to support delivery of the product roadmaps
Full Stack Developer - You:
- Retail and/ or payments domain
- Working in an Agile and Kanban environment
- Object oriented programming in a language such as Java or C#
- Android in Java and/ or Kotlin
- Standard relational database CRUD operations and creation/ use of stored procedures in MySQL or Microsoft SQL Server
- React JS
- Hibernate / Entity Framework
- AWS DynamoDB
- AWS serverless architecture including API Gateway, Lambda, VPC, ECS, Fargate
- Effective communicator, both internally to colleagues and externally to customers
- A keen balance between creativity, fastidious working, technological curiosity, and good organizational skills
- Adaptable, energetic, positive and motivated when tackling challenging problems
Full Stack Developer - Benefits:
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market leading Fintech business
- Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
- Family friendly enhanced benefits/ policies
- Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Trust Payments. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
During the recruitment process we welcome you to inform us confidentially of any special adjustments required in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience.
To submit your CV for this Full Stack Developer opportunity, please click 'Apply' now!