Posted on Sep 21, 2022 by Salt
Salt have partnered with a global educational organisation who are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team on an initial 3 month contract starting ASAP.
Working closely with the Senior Marketing Manager, you will help drive the growth, reach, impact and reputation of the business by: supporting the delivery of a clear, consistent, innovative, effective and sustainable programme of marketing campaign management activity aligned to wider strategy; providing support to the wider programme teams in all marketing tasks and providing support to colleagues in regions and countries around the world through the provision of toolkits and content packages.
- Manages and evaluates consistent and replicable multi-channel marketing campaign plans for programme and sector activity.
- Ensures campaigns are commensurate with project prioritisation, scale and scope and are data-led, strategically aligned and sustainable.
- Manages internal and external delivery of marketing campaign activity and relationships with internal and external suppliers on a day-to-day basis.
- Communicates guidelines and policy for use of agencies and third parties in marketing campaign and communication activity.
- Provides clear briefs and manages the quality of creative output, checking brand and ethical marketing guidelines are adhered to.
- Supports the Senior Marketing Manager in the relevant area to ensure effective scoping, costing, delivery, ROI and evaluation of all marketing and communication campaigns.
- Manages the day to day running of digital channels, and where appropriate, creates and commissions relevant, high-quality content in support of programme objectives
- A degree in marketing, communications or relevant discipline, or demonstrable equivalent level of experience
- Experience in the education or charitable sectors
- Experienced in the design and delivery of marketing strategies and plans to support programmes/products
- Experience of conceiving and implementing multi-channel digital marketing campaigns, including paid activity
- Experience of engaging audiences across a variety of channels and platforms
- Experience of effective campaign evaluation