Technical Project Manager - Agile Software - Hybrid Working
Posted on Sep 21, 2022 by Sanderson Recruitment Plc
Technical Project Manager Opportunity - Your chance to join a dynamic, inclusive team environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging.
Bristol, England - Hybrid working.
If you're a Technical Project Manager based in the South West who is interested in taking their next step in the hunt for their next challenge, we would love to hear from you. This is an excellent role for an individual who is empathetic to client needs and inspired by transformation and impacting the lives of millions of people, everyday.
You'll enjoy working in a fast paced environment, delivering consistent results across the board. The business work on the creation and launches of new payroll products for various clients and customers. Within this role, you will also have other strategic IT related projects to work on also.
Key Responsibilities of this role include:
- Utilising industry-accepted project management principles, tools, and processes, such as agile, scrum, JIRA, and confluence, to direct project teams in the definition, planning, and execution of technical projects crossing multiple disciplines and geographies. You'll determine and define clear deliverables, roles, and responsibilities for team members, and work in a fast-paced environment to manage multiple projects.
- You'll share information with your teammates, mark milestones, and provide metrics and status updates to product owners and project sponsors.
- You will manage many competing priorities, so a fast pace should not scare you. You pride yourself on having flexibility and agility and can change directions without a second thought.
- 2-3 years experience with technical project management, web development projects, and applications development.
- You are a highly-motivated and energetic individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills, good judgement, attention-to-detail, time management, and organisational skills.
- PMP certification is a plus.
For more information on this role, contact Kaelan Harris at (see below)
Otherwise, please feel free to apply directly below!