End User Technical Analyst - Perm - Coventry/Hybrid working: up to £55,000 per annum
Posted on Sep 21, 2022 by Etonwood
Our client is looking for an experience End-User technical analyst to join their team.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to the team.
- Analyse large datasets, draw valid inferences and present them successfully to management using a reporting tool.
- Communicate the benefits of your recommendations across departments and help to address any uncertainty and concern
- Use Datamodelling practices to analyse your findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes
Ideal candidate will have a deep technical understanding of the following technologies:
- Active Directory management, maintenance, standards and compliance
- Active Directory, GPO and AD sites and services integration with config manager boundaries, authentication, LDAP, disaster recovery
- Experience of moving from a federated domain to a hybrid joined domain, supported by Azure AD knowledge including ADFS & AADC
- Certificate management, end to end knowledge, PKI, NDES, X.509, cert authority, root CA and automation opportunities
- PowerShell, VBScript and Scripting.
Preferred candidate will also have the following:
- Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager suite (config mgr, CMG, Intune, autopilot). Azure AD and Cloud Management Gateway integration.
- DEP & MDM solutions.
- Windows 10 build automation, image management, including task sequences, driver integration, application testing and troubleshooting.
- Hardware and device knowledge, supporting selection, management and maintenance of desktops, laptops and mobiles
- Microsoft 365 build integration, maintenance and refresh.
- Packaging skills, AppV knowledge, MSI, AppX
- Windows as a service and patch management - semi-annual channel
- Extensive Windows 10/Windows 11 support knowledge and troubleshooting skills.
- User environment management, including roaming profiles, OneDrive and new ways of working
- Data analysis using tools including. Excel & SQL queries.