IT Sourcing Analyst
Posted on Sep 21, 2022 by Modis
IT Sourcing Analyst
Any UK Office
Up to £55k + Package
I'm working with a very prestigious and highly respected consultancy that operates globally and is looking to bring on board a new Functional Analyst to support their Technology Sourcing team and wider Transformation team.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn and develop your skill set within IT Sourcing and other areas of IT Change & Transformation. They have a vast array of projects, both live and in the pipeline to get stuck straight into.
- Creating an understanding for clients on how technology providers can deliver the solutions required to create a successful transformation
- Gathering requirements across multiple stakeholders to define an agreement
- Assist in building and implementing new sourcing strategies
- Experience with complex digital transformation & organisational change
- Experience with transformations in either SaaS, Digital Workplace, or System Integration
- Strong strategic thinking mindset
- Robust functional skills
- Strong pension
- Clear progression routes
- Dedicated training and development budget
- Variable bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Plus many more!
This role offers excellent opportunities for training and development throughout the assignment. My client is looking to bring somebody on board as soon as possible, however, a notice period can be accommodated. Please apply for immediate consideration, or send me an email - (see below)
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.