BRAND AND CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER - PETERBOROUGH
Posted on Sep 21, 2022 by Sanderson Recruitment Plc
BRAND AND CONTENT MANAGER - PETERBOROUGH
UP TO £40,000
A leading insurance provider are seeking an energetic and intuitive Brand Manager with leadership/communication skills and strong website content, SEO and copyrighting skills alongside planning and PR communications.
The role involves managing a diverse range of marketing initiatives/projects, interfacing directly with the senior stakeholders in the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading brand campaigns to increase brand awareness across all customer demographics.
- Planning, managing and content creation across the website and all on and offline advertising channels.
- Responsible for SEO content with a view of increasing search positions.
- Managing our Digital PR agency to support the SEO content.
- Managing all email campaigns and customer communications.
- This role requires a balance of planning, copywriting, SEO and creative thinking.
- Experience of developing a strong brand presence in a very competitive industry.
- Working in a fast-paced dynamic environment and who can adapt to change quickly.
- Strong leadership is required to successfully manage agencies and developing team members.
- Working collaboratively with other teams to successfully deliver projects within targets.
- Ideally with experience within the insurance industry but not essential.
- Experience using CMS, CRM and email platforms.
- Budget management.
- Relevant CIM qualifications
- Presentation and Microsoft Office skills
If this sounds like the role for you, please get in touch.