Digital Assets Security Engineer. High Remuneration. Permanent.
Posted on Sep 21, 2022 by BizTek Recruitment Ltd
Digital Assets Security Engineer.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Permanent.
* Working for a Top 10 High Frequency Financial Trading Company.
* Big Bonus Structure. Up to 100% in yr2.
* Global company with rotations between offices worldwide if desired.
* Great company culture and work life balance - meals included, nutritionist, gyms, personal trainer, bar, lounge, games room, masseurs and even a company boat.
* For non-Dutch residents, potentially significant tax incentives, effectively to 30% tax free for 5 years.
Pre-requisites of application.
* Sponsorship transfers for in-country applications will be considered.
* You must relocate and live within commutable distance of the Amsterdam office.
The Opportunity, in Summary
In this hands-on role, as a Digital Assets Security Engineer, you will contribute to the operation of our client's security stack, assist in securing deployment pipelines, diagnosing application and infrastructure vulnerabilities and proposing architectural design suggestions which account for the fast-evolving attack vectors associated with digital assets. As a Security Engineer you play an important role supporting your teammates on security topics and at the same time guiding them toward security best practices.
What skills you need to apply for this role
- Keen awareness and interest in digital assets and smart contract security considerations
- Expert knowledge of operating systems, networking, and security concepts
- Experienced with programming/Scripting languages
The following is the technical platform, skills, technologies of this role and you should evidence your experience of as many of these as possible in your application profile:
- Networking Concepts
- Encryption, PKI, Key management
- Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Cloud Technologies
- HSM - Hardware Security Module
- KMS - Key Management Service
- Programming (Java and/or C++)
- Shell Scripting (PYTHON)
- Automation (Helm, Ansible, Salt, Puppet)
- Containerization (Docker, etc)
- Penetration Testing/Ethical Hacking
- Computer Forensics
This is an opportunity to join a top 10 proprietary trading firm, in the iconic city of Amsterdam with great financial remuneration and incentives as well as a great culture and benefits. The company is entrepreneurial and innovative with an integrated working culture where IT and the Trading Business work together.
A full Job Description will be supplied to interested and suitable candidates wishing to learn more about this opportunity.