Java Software Engineer in Test Automation
Posted on Sep 21, 2022 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Java Software Engineer in Test Automation. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton (with good home office allowance).
- Develop, extend & maintain automated test frameworks for Embedded software, mobile apps & cloud applications.
- Develop tools, stubs, mocks & simulators for test automation.
- Integrate specific hardware, mechanics & electronics into automated test stands.
- Support & consult software test engineers & a software test manager in automation topics.
- Ensure the qualified status & the smooth operation of an automated test environment.
- At least 3+ years of professional experience in Software Engineering including experience with focus on Test Automation.
- Strong experience & expertise in Java.
- Skilled in modern tools such as Maven, Spring, Git, Cucumber, Appium & Selenium.
- Familiar in the areas of Software Architecture, Design Methods, Software Patterns & UML.
- Solid know-how in Software Testing.
- Ideally experienced in highly regulated environments (IEC 6230g, GAMP etc.).
- Completed University Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Ideally an ISTQB Certified Software Tester.
- Open, self-driven, motivated & collaborative.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.