Senior PHP Developer
Posted on Sep 21, 2022 by Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Ltd
Senior PHP Developer, Senior Developer, Software Engineer
- Hybrid Working - Office in Watford.
- Digital Gaming
- Salary circa £75,000 to £85,000 plus bonus and benefits
Senior PHP Developer required to join an innovative digital gaming company. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning and fast growing company with an exciting future.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new features and functionality on internal and external web applications, web services and other apps on my clients entertainment platform. This is ideally suited to a highly motivated and experienced developer looking to play a key role in development of applications used by thousands of users.
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to make a real difference and will also be given the opportunity to enhance their skill set further. As well as very competitive salaries, our client offers a comprehensive benefits package and flexibility around hybrid working.
- 6+ years of software engineering experience ideally in PHP
- 3+ years in senior engineering or architect level
- Commercial use of modern PHP development framework such as Laravel/Symfony desired
- Writing automated unit/integration tests for solutions
- Ability to build/maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Excellent experience of SOLID principles
- Consuming 3rd party RESTful/non-RESTful APIs
- Be a team player
- Demonstrate WIT (Whatever It Takes) attitude
This position is offered as a hybrid position so the successful candidate will be required to be able to attend the office in Watford three days a week. Work from home Wednesday and Friday. Applicants must also be UK based resident.
If you would like to apply for this position then please contact Tom Rayner or email (see below) for immediate consideration.